Title: Sales Coordinator
The Sales Coordinator is mainly responsible for communicating with our medical insurance providers and preparing medical insurance offers for our corporate customers. Providing administrative support to the sales department is also considered part of the job.
- Act as a liaison between Deraya and medical insurance providers
- Receive and validate sales team requests according to the standards of each company
- Preparing proposals, presentations and agreements
- Ensure that data is complied and saved according to pre-set standards and to be fully responsible for the integrity of the information stored
- Analyze proposals and make sure that they match customer requirements
- Conduct comparative analysis between different proposals
- Generate detailed reports for management
- Retain good working relations with existing service providers
- Conduct market surveys on medical insurance companies and provide an annual comparative report
- Understand and utilize all resources available to accomplish assigned tasks
- Prepare all incoming mails and faxes for processing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in spoken Arabic and excellent English
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment.