Title: Sales Advisor
The Sales Advisor is responsible for selling International private medical insurance plans directly to individuals and corporate accounts as well as to small and medium enterprises with new qualified accounts.
- Prospecting potential individuals and corporate accounts using different databases and directories
- Telephoning prospective customers and setting appointments for visits
- Participating in any organized events for promoting international private medical insurance plans
- Achieving a minimum daily target of two visits
- Continuously generating prospective customers and referrals as a result of every visit
- Selling products using “face-to-face” selling techniques
- Ensuring the delivery of all necessary documents
- Achieving given monthly targets
- Filling in daily reports and submitting them to the line manager as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to two years’ work experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment
- A medical background or strong knowledge of the medical insurance industry is an advantage.