Title: Recruitment and Training Officer
The Recruitment & Training Officer plays an important part in achieving the company’s hiring objectives through
attracting and selecting quality candidates within the required time frame. The post holder is responsible for
finding out new recruitment methods that help us reach our target candidates. The job scope also includes preparing for
training sessions and internal events as well as team building activities.
- Secure a pipeline of candidates for key positions.
- Screen, assess and short list candidates according to the company’s selection criteria.
- Create new tools and ideas that help attract quality candidates.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Attend and prepare employment fairs.
- Coordinate and arrange various HR events.
- Conduct phone interviews to determine applicants’ qualifications.
- Develop and update job profiles.
- Schedule qualified candidates for a face to face interview.
- Responsible for all external communications with agencies, universities, and other related channels.
- In charge of posting in different channels that has our targeted candidates.
- Arrange training events according to the company’s training calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years of experience in recruitment, sales or marketing.
- Extracurricular activities in HR are an added asset for recent graduates.
- Be aware of the latest recruitment and employer branding trends.
- Strong communicator, energetic and sociable personality.
- Excellent proficiency of English.
- Excellent computer and Internet knowledge.