Title: Corporate Sales Executive
The Corporate Sales Executive is responsible for selling local medical insurance policies directly to corporate accounts. The focus will be mainly on large corporations as well as small and medium enterprises.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Selling local medical insurance products to corporate accounts and SMEs
- Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to door activities
- Telephoning prospective customers and setting appointments for visits
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit
- Selling products using face-to-face techniques
- Ensuring the delivery of all necessary documents
- Achieving given annual targets
- Filling in daily reports and submitting them to the line manager as required
- Effective time management of reporting and office work activities
- Operating with the highest standards of personal integrity at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of corporate sales experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment
- A medical background or a strong knowledge of the medical insurance industry would be an advantage.