Title: Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for building up long-term relationships with the customer and delivering good customer service by responding promptly to queries and concerns. Detailed knowledge of the customer portfolio is essential in order to provide a helpful and courteous customer service, which meets or exceeds service standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing a number of individual and corporate portfolio accounts
- Collaborating with the sales team to enhance portfolio growth
- Communicating regularly with customers by telephoning or meeting them face-to-face to handle any problems or complaints and ensure that they are receiving an excellent customer service
- Seeking innovative solutions to problems and processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing customer payment procedures and handling suspension cases
- Managing the customer’s renewal process
- Handling customers’ claims and requests using internal and customer-mandated procedures
- Pre-authorizing the go ahead for treatment procedures for customer
- Following up with customers to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Processing internal reports and meeting deadlines for completion
- Communicating openly with supervisors and other team members to ensure accurate responses and to avoid duplication of effort, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in spoken Arabic and excellent English
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Advanced computer skills and a high level of competence in using Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment
- Positive, service-oriented, attitude with a commitment to offering superior service
- A medical background or a strong knowledge of the medical insurance industry is an advantage.